Thursday, April 22, 2010

My day at the HeeHaw Farm!

Down by our house there was a farm that had baby animals and lots of fun things to do. It was only open for 2 weeks and we went about 3 times. Here are some pictures of what I did there:

I rode on a tractor
I went on the swings
And went on the swings again
Yep, I loved the swings the most!
I tried to eat some of the hay from the hay ride ( I saw the animals do it, why can't I?)
more hay ride
Went down a really fun slide
We went down the slide so many times! (my third time to HeeHaw, grandma took me down the slide and somehow we bumped heads and grandma started gushing blood and now has two giant black eyes and a broken nose!)
It was so fun! Mom and dad, we should live on a farm!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the tractor picture....too cute!!