Thursday, October 29, 2009

My day at the pumpkin patch

One day while mom was at work me and dad decided to go down to the pumpkin patch. They had a hay maze that was really fun! Next we got to the pumpkins. I really wanted this giant one but.....
...dad thought this little pumpkin was better for me!
Finally on to my favorite part, the petting zoo!! They had little chickens that I could hold,
goats and sheep that I could pet,
and even a tiny little horse that was just my size!!
I really liked that horse (*hint hint mom and dad Christmas is coming!!)
What a fun day that was! Thanks for taking me daddy!

3 comments:

Jill said...

How fun! She looks like she had a great time!

Danny and Tarin said...

cute! I can't believe she's in shorts!! Lucky!

Tileah said...

Oh my goodness, I want to come and pet the pony to! That's the cutest thing ever! she needs a pony!